Members of the Illinois School Nutrition Association are committed to the improvement of community-directed quality child nutrition programs. Members are charged to fulfill an obligation to the association, school, community, and related professional groups in achieving common goals.
Representatives of the Industry Advisory Board are committed to represent the “industry” as an aggregate, not as an individual or entity.
They are also committed:
- To guide personal conduct by the highest professional standards
- To uphold the Illinois SNA mission
- To embrace continuous learning within the profession and apply this knowledge to improve the quality of the program
- To participate in development of pertinent legislation
- To promote public support to improve the image of school nutrition programs
- To appreciate the value, dignity and differences of all persons
- To use the highest ethical standards while conducting business
- To practice the highest ethical standards in your role as a fiduciary representative of ILSNA