- Greet attendees.
- Identify yourself and then introduce the presenter(s).
- Remind attendees that the evaluations will be done via an electronic survey. The survey should only take a few minutes, so encourage attendees to complete it. We value their feedback!
- Please remember that attendance should be for professional development and not for competing with other attendees or presenters.
- You may assist with presenter AV needs.
Please keep these items as reference while moderating:
- Please note that if an industry member is a presenter and uses the presentation as an arena to “sell” their product or services, the Moderator has the authority to stop the presentation if the presenter refuses to modify the content of their presentation. The Moderator will report such actions to the Executive Director of ILSNA, Sue Bertrand, for follow-up.
- Due to a potential conflict of interest, no Moderator shall moderate a seminar given by an employee from their own company.
- Moderators are given the authority to ask any attendee to leave if they become combative with presenters.
- Any industry member presenter who violates these regulations may be excluded from presenting at future presentations, in addition, to loss of membership in the Association.